Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Having Trouble With Your New Year Resolution to Read a History Book?

A journey of a 1,000 miles begins with a single step.  Start with a single 5 minute story.  Then read the entire selection.  Then read the book. 1, 2, 3.

Search.  Lots of history sites to choose.  Look for those sites that have authoritative passages from established historians.  Or, if you get frustrated with that, try History Moments.  http://dld.bz/fnjFG

Yes, I know.  Still more frustration.  How to pick something from that lengthy list?  That's the trouble with having more choices -- more choices to choose from.  Alright, I'll choose somethng for you.  Suggested pic for today:  The exciting story of the first expedition to reach the South Pole.  http://dld.bz/frtZh

As for all of those books, choose a book from The Basic History Library (free): ------------->


Yes, this is a little self-serving because I refer to my own collections but I do not know of anyone else who is doing what I am doing.  Also, it is free.

No comments:

Post a Comment